Hi! I’m Candace, the founder, designer and organizer here at House of Paige. I am a proud wife, a New England native and lover of all things functional, beautiful and 100% fool proof.
Ever since I can remember I have always had an extreme interest in arranging and rearranging spaces and homes so that they functioned well and looked beautiful. It is something that has always come natural to me - to see a space and visualize how I could enhance it with either a few quick changes or a complete overhaul.
I entered the interior design and home organization industry back in 2013 when I was brought on to run the creative services for a then startup. It was during my time in that role that I quickly learned my passion for designing and organizing. And in March of 2016, House of Paige was born.
I am so happy you’ve found my small sliver of the internet and I hope that you are looking for a home or space that is…
- Simplistic but enriched in character
Here at House of Paige, I am a firm believer in creating spaces that encompass the above qualities. House of Paige represents relationships with clients that are honest and warm, and spaces that are beautifully livable.
If you’re working with me, my goal is to create and deliver spaces that reflect who you are by turning your visions into reality. I aim to create spaces that you love once completed and many years later, spaces where you can both live and play.
And if you’re here just browsing, I hope you feel inspired to create a beautiful home or space by learning more about me and how I’ve improved others’ homes and lives.
Some fun facts:
- I am incredibly decisive and only hold onto things that I love and value.
- While I love socializing and seeing new places, I am a complete homebody and love nothing more than a quiet night on my couch.
- I am quite shy, but I’m working on that!
- Favorite things include: safe and natural skincare products, thrift stores and flea markets, chocolate, candles, cooking, a clean home, traveling, the beach and fresh flowers.